File Connector - CSV File
Saurav Saraff
2017-05-02 18:54:08 UTC
Hello,

I am using the File connector to read details of user from a CSV input. Now, as per my understanding, the first row of the CSV File should contain the Name of the attribute and the corresponding values should start from second row onward. Is i possible to mention only the values in the CSV?

Any and all information is appreciated.

Regards,
SS
Eddie Hartman
If you don't have the Field names in the first line, then use the Field Names parameter in the Advanced tab of the CSV Parser to set these up yourself, one field per line.
Saurav Saraff
2017-05-03 04:28:34 UTC
Post by Saurav Saraff
Hello,
I am using the File connector to read details of user from a CSV input. Now, as per my understanding, the first row of the CSV File should contain the Name of the attribute and the corresponding values should start from second row onward. Is i possible to mention only the values in the CSV?
Any and all information is appreciated.
Regards,
SS
If you don't have the Field names in the first line, then use the Field Names parameter in the Advanced tab of the CSV Parser to set these up yourself, one field per line.
Thank you Eddie. That worked. :)

Regards,
SS