Reconciliation Question
Diana
2018-02-23 17:33:27 UTC
Hello,

I have a RMI adapter and trying to do reconciliation. I have a iterator component in the Feed section. It is finding the entries okay and I am having a problem getting the data returned to ISIM. Looking at the trace log, it seems ISIM only received the Status from what I set in the work entry but none of the data showed up. Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks,
Diana
Diana
2018-02-23 20:37:21 UTC
With more testing, it seems like the non-filtered recon is brining the accounts into ISIM. It was the filtered recon where the data is not showing up in ISIM.
Diana
yn2000
2018-02-24 17:37:21 UTC
I need more info to give a more educated guess, but the common mistake that people (like my younger me) usually have is the notion that the filter is happening in the TDI side. In reality, the filter is happening in the ISIM side. For example: You map eruid with uid attribute. Then, the correct filter that you use should be (eruid=abc), not (uid=abc). It means that if you use incorrect filter like (uid=abc), then you got nothing.

With this mind set, hopefully you can solve your problem.
Rgds. YN.
rpuggal
2018-02-26 18:17:12 UTC
Is this a custom adapter that you wrote or one that ibm developed ? Does it support filtered recons ? Some adapters do and other don't.i would check the ibmdi.loh for the rmi dispatcher o see what it isny happy about and go from there. Also make sure the filter for recons is a valid ldap filter like (eruid=*) or something like that.i had a similar issue recently where the recon was bombing because of a bad filter. Hth
Diana