Invoke soap web service function component get operations error
Add Reply
mustafa aydogdu
2018-08-07 21:12:47 UTC
Hi
I was using Invoke soap web service function component in sdi. webservice is includes the basic authentication. I filled login username and password. I click Operations but doesn't get operation's. Opened popup window. Over here writed "could not find any soap operations defined in wsdl". But I using for getting wsdl's operations with soaupui tools. I see wsdl's operation in soapui window.
why can not getting wsdl's operations with sdi.

thank you for all reply
j***@gmail.com
2018-08-08 06:21:52 UTC
The InvokeSoap WS FC in SDI only supports SOAP 1.1. Your WSDL file probably only defines SOAP 1.2 bindings.
mustafa aydogdu
2018-08-08 07:08:19 UTC
Hi
I was using Invoke soap web service function component in sdi.
webservice includes the basic authentication.
I filled login username and password.
I click Operations but doesn't get operation's.
popup info page was opened.
Over here writed "could not find any soap operations defined in wsdl".
But while I was using for getting wsdl's operations with soaupui tools.
I saw wsdl's operation in soapui window.
why can not getting wsdl's operations with sdi.

thank you jens... for your post. I dont know your name. I am sorry for'jens...' . you are right soap version's 1.2. Which component I use in sdi for soap 1.2?
Jason Williams
2018-08-08 19:21:59 UTC
Post by mustafa aydogdu
Hi
I was using Invoke soap web service function component in sdi.
webservice includes the basic authentication.
I filled login username and password.
I click Operations but doesn't get operation's.
popup info page was opened.
Over here writed "could not find any soap operations defined in wsdl".
But while I was using for getting wsdl's operations with soaupui tools.
I saw wsdl's operation in soapui window.
why can not getting wsdl's operations with sdi.
thank you jens... for your post. I dont know your name. I am sorry for'jens...' . you are right soap version's 1.2. Which component I use in sdi for soap 1.2?
Might try the Axis2 WS Client FC. Both SOAP 1.1 and SOAP 1.2 are mentioned on this link.
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSCQGF_7.2.0.3/com.ibm.IBMDI.doc_7.2.0.3/rg_functioncomponents_axis2wsclient.html