FTP Client Connector
Saurav Saraff
2017-05-24 03:20:07 UTC

I am trying to connect with an FTP location to read CSV file as input to the AL. In connection parameters, I am using port 22(also tried using port 21) and GET operation(Mode: Iterator).
After giving the details, when I clieck on Connect, I am getting error: java.lang.Exception: SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_5.3 SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_5.3
I have been searching google but unable to find any help for this. Can anyone suggest what is causing the issue?
Just to mention, I am using the same connection details to connect using WINSCP or Putty.

Any and all help in this regard is appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
SS
Eddie Hartman
2017-05-24 18:58:39 UTC
Post by Saurav Saraff
Hi,
I am trying to connect with an FTP location to read CSV file as input to the AL. In connection parameters, I am using port 22(also tried using port 21) and GET operation(Mode: Iterator).
After giving the details, when I clieck on Connect, I am getting error: java.lang.Exception: SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_5.3 SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_5.3
I have been searching google but unable to find any help for this. Can anyone suggest what is causing the issue?
Just to mention, I am using the same connection details to connect using WINSCP or Putty.
Any and all help in this regard is appreciated.
Thanks and Regards,
SS
Have you tried enabling SSL? If you need to grab a client certificate from the server, create an HTTP Client Connector in your Resources > Connectors folder. Call it something like "Get Cert" and then drop in the address your FTP client is configured with and press the Get Certificate button. Once you see the 'Cert Imported' message then you restart TDI and away you go.