Load CSV file from web server to JDBC
a***@gmail.com
2017-04-25 19:56:05 UTC
I need import a CSV file located on a web server into a mySQL database.
I have a look on HTTP Client connector but can't find how to download this CSV or load directly from web (download preferable).
Can anyone help me?
a***@gmail.com
2017-04-25 20:00:34 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
I need import a CSV file located on a web server into a mySQL database.
I have a look on HTTP Client connector but can't find how to download this CSV or load directly from web (download preferable).
Can anyone help me?
Also, Is there any way to change the URL in run time? The filename located on web server have a date and I need to change it daily.