Cannot find java public constructor 'java.sql.Date()'
Add Reply
bill valvik
2017-11-15 16:06:39 UTC
This one is stumping me. I think this is a simple fix, but cannot locate and related topics.

How can i use the java.sql.Date() class in TDI?

thank you,
Eddie Hartman
2017-11-15 17:17:16 UTC
Post by bill valvik
This one is stumping me. I think this is a simple fix, but cannot locate and related topics.
How can i use the java.sql.Date() class in TDI?
thank you,
for example:

dt = new java.sql.Date(new java.util.Date().getTime());

??
bill valvik
2017-11-15 17:39:45 UTC
Post by bill valvik
This one is stumping me. I think this is a simple fix, but cannot locate and related topics.
How can i use the java.sql.Date() class in TDI?
thank you,
dt = new java.sql.Date(new java.util.Date().getTime());
??
Eddie, thank you for the quick response. Turns out my query also accepted .toISOString() and I went with that. Actually solved this one on my own!