REST Authentication
vkumar
2018-02-09 14:02:53 UTC
Hi guys, i am facing a weird issue with TDI, I am connecting to a restful API. In order to connect to API i am passing api url along with the authorization header(this contains a signature string to validate user) in a http client connector with GET method and able to connect successfully and getting the user attributes in response.

Now the issue is when i am doing the same request 2nd time, it will not allow me to connect and gives authentication failure but when i close my TDI CE and rerun the AL it will again connect successfully for the first time but gives the same error on the second instance for the same user. When i am doing the same thing with more then one user it will successfully connect for the first user and fails for the second user.
I am not sure why it is connecting first time and failing on the subsequent occasions, if there is something wrong with my signature then it should not allow me to connect for the first time also.

Just to brief you about my signature method, its a java function which is creating the signature and in TDI i am creating an instance of this class in a script node as below

obj = mypackage.Myclass();
obj.SignatureFunction(); //this will return me the signature string

obj=null;
delete obj // cleaning

Any Suggestions!

Thanks
--
The information in this message may contain confidential information and
may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the individual(s)
letter(s)
yn2000
2018-02-09 19:34:42 UTC
"...Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this email by mistake..."

Hi Sender, I believe I read this email message by mistake.
:-) YN.
yn2000
2018-02-10 15:10:03 UTC
Two things that I can think of...
- Try to set the connector: Initialize and terminate every time it is used.
- Watch for the return response that may overwrite the configured parameters from the first call.
Rgds. YN.