CTGDIS1889E Problem while starting the AssemblyLine: java.lang.Exception: CTGDIS1905E Unable to find configuration for Sequence /Sequences/
Ali Nazar
2017-02-14 09:03:16 UTC
Hi!
recently we have started to get the following error in our TDI application:
CTGDIS1889E Problem while starting the AssemblyLine: java.lang.Exception: CTGDIS1905E Unable to find configuration for Sequence /Sequences/WriteChangesToActiveStudentsAndMembershipsToPingPong.

In total we have 4 sequences in our application and all of them are included in the .xml file. However, still we get the above error code. The TDI assemblylines in the sequences are running fine without any errors but the above error is still occuring in the ibmdi.log.

Anyone knows what might be causing this?

Any help will be appreciated!
Eddie Hartman
2017-02-14 14:26:09 UTC
Post by Ali Nazar
Hi!
CTGDIS1889E Problem while starting the AssemblyLine: java.lang.Exception: CTGDIS1905E Unable to find configuration for Sequence /Sequences/WriteChangesToActiveStudentsAndMembershipsToPingPong.
In total we have 4 sequences in our application and all of them are included in the .xml file. However, still we get the above error code. The TDI assemblylines in the sequences are running fine without any errors but the above error is still occuring in the ibmdi.log.
Anyone knows what might be causing this?
Any help will be appreciated!
Which version of TDI are you using, Ali? And do you have the latest fixpack installed? That's the first thing support will ask you as well. If you are running the latest and greatest then note that I have on rare occasions experienced a glitch in the XML written by the CE. What if you copy the .sequence file, then delete it from the CE. Afterwards, make sure it is not in the config XML anymore. Then drag the .sequence file into your project in the CE again and see if this alleviates the problem.

If not, then I suggest you give our excellent L2 team a holler on this.