Tables Sync
t***@gmail.com
2017-06-21 12:00:50 UTC
Hi everyone

I'm new in TDI and I need help with data sync between 2 tables (Delta). When I changed a value of a column in source table, a new row was inserted in destination table, there is no way to compare the values between this two tables / and remove the values in destination table, not present in source table, I don't want to remove all rows in the destination table, every time I need to syncronize this two tables.

JDBC Connector Source with Delta (Table A)

Read column Description of Table A

Delta column Description

Description
-------
Test -> changed to Test1

JDBC Connector Destination (Table B)

Value
--------
Test
Test1

Best Regards
Tiago
Eddie Hartman
2017-06-22 09:46:31 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
[...]
You could start by reading through this How-To:

http://www.tdi-users.org/foswiki/Integrator/HowTo#DeltaHandling

It's shows screens from an older TDI version, but the theory is the same.
Also, if you haven't worked through the Getting Started tutorials, then do this first:

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSCQGF_7.1.1/com.ibm.IBMDI.doc_7.1.1/introducingtdi.htm