Published AssemblyLine Initialize Parameters - Setting via Script
Ferdinand Damon
2017-09-17 19:55:52 UTC
Hi

I am able to set the Published AssemblyLine Initialize Parameters using the Options -> Operations option and retrieve it from the second assembly.

Any ideas on how to set this via a script? Before calling the assemblyline? I tried setting it using the setParam on the connector, but can't figure out how to do it.

Ferdi
Jason Williams
2017-09-18 17:26:19 UTC
Post by Ferdinand Damon
Hi
I am able to set the Published AssemblyLine Initialize Parameters using the Options -> Operations option and retrieve it from the second assembly.
Any ideas on how to set this via a script? Before calling the assemblyline? I tried setting it using the setParam on the connector, but can't figure out how to do it.
Ferdi
If you want to pass settings into the AL you're calling, you want to have a look at using a Task Call Block (TCB) https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSCQGF_7.1.1/com.ibm.IBMDI.doc_7.1.1/taskcallblock.htm

Have a search in the forum for TCB and you'll find many references.