Http client connector
l***@gmail.com
2017-05-01 07:56:14 UTC
Hi Team,

I am new to TDI. I am working on connecting to sales force application wsdl url using TDI. We are using http client connector and Posting request and receiving response. In the request, we are posting soap request as a string and response is parsed. Single request and response is working.

But, we have to handle multiple request and response in single assembly line. Like, for create user assembly line, we post login request, and from response we parse session id. We have to pass session id in next query request and get response. Based on response attributes, we have post a request again.

How to achieve this? Please someone help in this as it is urgent.

Regards,
Lavanya G
Constantinos Katodrytis
2017-05-02 07:04:55 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
Hi Team,
I am new to TDI. I am working on connecting to sales force application wsdl url using TDI. We are using http client connector and Posting request and receiving response. In the request, we are posting soap request as a string and response is parsed. Single request and response is working.
But, we have to handle multiple request and response in single assembly line. Like, for create user assembly line, we post login request, and from response we parse session id. We have to pass session id in next query request and get response. Based on response attributes, we have post a request again.
How to achieve this? Please someone help in this as it is urgent.
Regards,
Lavanya G
Hi Lavanya,

I am no expert myself but if I understand your request correctly, you could simply add multiple http client components in your assembly line that will be called sequentially. Then you can use the response of one component and feed it to the next (for instance you can save the response to a variable and use it for the next http client component). Is this what you are looking for?

Constantinos