Print message from Java Class to TDI standard output
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 17:12:05 UTC
Hi Folks,

I have a custom verbos java Class that has a bunch of System.out.println() inside to print some useful information, when I call it from TDI, I am not able to see the class outputs on TDI standard output or log files.

Is there any specific way I need to follow ?
Eddie Hartman
2018-02-16 08:58:05 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Hi Folks,
I have a custom verbos java Class that has a bunch of System.out.println() inside to print some useful information, when I call it from TDI, I am not able to see the class outputs on TDI standard output or log files.
Is there any specific way I need to follow ?
You should see sysout coming in the Console view at the bottom of the CE (maybe you need to do Windows > Open View > Console if it's closed). Or on the commandline if you run TDI there.

-Eddie
Ayoub Bahar
2018-02-19 09:47:44 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Hi Folks,
I have a custom verbos java Class that has a bunch of System.out.println() inside to print some useful information, when I call it from TDI, I am not able to see the class outputs on TDI standard output or log files.
Is there any specific way I need to follow ?
You should see sysout coming in the Console view at the bottom of the CE (maybe you need to do Windows > Open View > Console if it's closed). Or on the commandline if you run TDI there.
-Eddie
I'll try it and I'll let you know