Ssl ldap connection while examining org structure
bill valvik
2018-06-07 05:24:19 UTC
I have a test ldap server with self signed cert. The cert works when I run debugger but how to get it to work when checking org,structure on connection tab or testing data on input tab?
Eddie Hartman
2018-06-07 12:39:08 UTC
Post by bill valvik
I have a test ldap server with self signed cert. The cert works when I run debugger but how to get it to work when checking org,structure on connection tab or testing data on input tab?
Once you have imported the client cert then you will need to restart all JVMs that were running. The TDI Server is one and the CE runs in another (javaw). Try this and see if it helps, Bill :)

/Eddie
bill valvik
2018-06-07 20:29:55 UTC
So rebooting machine did not remedy the issue.
Eddie Hartman
2018-06-08 20:32:45 UTC
Post by bill valvik
So rebooting machine did not remedy the issue.
Which keystore are you importing the cert to, Bill. And have you tried via javascript?

baseurl = "https://....."
msg = com.ibm.di.security.GetSSLCertificate.installCertificateFrom(baseurl, 443)

This puts the cert into <TDI-SolDir>/serverapi/testadmin.jks - the used for SSL comms