IBM TDI Buffer Size.
g***@gmail.com
2017-09-25 22:40:19 UTC

I been asked by our client to set the buffer size and the max message size for a IBM ISIM custom integration, now, i know that usually this configuration is set on the web.conf configuration file on a web server, but there's any way to set this values on a connector, assembly line or a TDI server?

maxReceivedMessageSize="2147483647"
maxBufferPoolSize="2147483647"

Regards,
g***@gmail.com
2017-10-12 15:31:45 UTC
My original question wasn't very clear, but this is the issue:

Right now we are consuming a Web Service, in this process we receive the web service response but, wen we try to read the response this response come null.

We talk to the web service administrator and he suggest that the response is too big and that we must configure SDI to receive a larger response.

We already check the solution.properties file, the connector configuration and didn't find any parameters.

SDI have a max response size? is there's any way to increment this response size?

Regards,
Hi,
Regards,
Franzw
2017-10-13 07:01:28 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Right now we are consuming a Web Service, in this process we receive the web service response but, wen we try to read the response this response come null.
We talk to the web service administrator and he suggest that the response is too big and that we must configure SDI to receive a larger response.
We already check the solution.properties file, the connector configuration and didn't find any parameters.
SDI have a max response size? is there's any way to increment this response size?
Regards,
Post by g***@gmail.com
Hi,
I been asked by our client to set the buffer size and the max message size for a IBM ISIM custom integration, now, i know that usually this configuration is set on the web.conf configuration file on a web server, but there's any way to set this values on a connector, assembly line or a TDI server?
maxReceivedMessageSize="2147483647"
maxBufferPoolSize="2147483647"
Regards,
I would guess that SDI puts this on the Java Heap - you can change this for the server and the tk (UI) :

"%TDI_JAVA_PROGRAM%" -Xms1024M -Xmx2048M -classpath "%TDI_HOME_DIR%\IDILoader.jar"
%ENV_VARIABLES% com.ibm.di.loader.ServerLauncher %*

This example is for a Windows ibmdisrv.bat server setup.

HTH