ldap connector stops responding
e***@jefferson.edu
2017-08-25 15:50:52 UTC
So I noticed that after 7 threads, the LDAP Server Connector stops responding to additional connection requests. I do a netstat and it shows that the client is still connected multiple times, with a recv-q of 43. Perhaps I am not closing the ldap server connector appropriately after the client connects?

Even after I stop the assembly line, it seems like the client remains connected (netstat says "ESTAB" for the port ldap server connector is running on). If I restart the AL everything works again from the command line ldapsearch, but not from Grouper.
Eddie Hartman
2017-08-28 07:47:43 UTC
Post by e***@jefferson.edu
So I noticed that after 7 threads, the LDAP Server Connector stops responding to additional connection requests. I do a netstat and it shows that the client is still connected multiple times, with a recv-q of 43. Perhaps I am not closing the ldap server connector appropriately after the client connects?
Even after I stop the assembly line, it seems like the client remains connected (netstat says "ESTAB" for the port ldap server connector is running on). If I restart the AL everything works again from the command line ldapsearch, but not from Grouper.
I would suggest you open a PMR on this, Emilio. It could be an issue related to the platform you are running on and its configuration, or some other technical detail that our support gurus will have experience with.

Sorry for not being of much help.