Connecting to an LDAP server using SSL - TDI v.7.1.1
Ali Nazar
2018-04-27 12:09:13 UTC
Hi I'm trying to establish a connection to an ldapserver through SSL. However, I get the following error:

javax.naming.CommunicationException: simple bind failed:
[Root exception is javax.net.ssl.SSLException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Array index out of range: 64]

I have tried to configure solutions.properties with the following to stop using TLS v1:

com.ibm.di.SSLProtocols=TLSv1.1,TLSv1.2
com.ibm.di.SSLServerProtocols=TLSv1.1,TLSv1.2
com.ibm.jsse2.overrideDefaultProtocol=TLSv12

and then restarted TDI but it's not working. Any idea of what could be causing this?

kind regards
Ali Nazar
Eddie Hartman
2018-04-27 21:16:39 UTC
What version and fixpack are you using?
Ali Nazar
2018-05-02 06:20:14 UTC
What version and fixpack are you using?
Hi, im using ITDI V 7.1.1 and fixpack 5
j***@gmail.com
2018-05-02 09:13:33 UTC
If you have not done so, I recommend you update to IBM Java 8 SR 5.

Ali Nazar
2018-05-07 14:34:56 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
If you have not done so, I recommend you update to IBM Java 8 SR 5.
Thanks ! it worked after upgrading the java version ! :)