Enable TLS 1.1 on tdi
l***@gmail.com
2017-05-05 12:12:55 UTC

We are connecting to sales force web service url from TDI and running different operations like create, modify, delete etc

Now, TLS 1.0 is disabled at sales force side so our assembly lines are not working. How to enable TLS 1.1 at TDI side to make it work again?

Regards,
Lavanya G
Jason Williams
l***@gmail.com
2017-05-08 06:00:39 UTC
Hi Jason,

Thanks for you reply. We are using TDI 6.1.1 which uses Java 1.5. So, will TDI support TLS 1.1 communication? Do you have any idea?

Regards,
Lavanya G
l***@gmail.com