query
s***@gmail.com
2017-04-25 13:56:13 UTC
Hi Team,

I have a AL i want to add one line in that AL like every 12 sec once only ITIM request will put mean if one ITIM request instate mean next request will instate after 12 sec is it possible ? if it yes how we do that.

please any one tell me clearly.

Regards,
satheesh G
Saurav Saraff
2017-04-26 16:25:27 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Hi Team,
I have a AL i want to add one line in that AL like every 12 sec once only ITIM request will put mean if one ITIM request instate mean next request will instate after 12 sec is it possible ? if it yes how we do that.
please any one tell me clearly.
Regards,
satheesh G
You can use scheduler and deploy the AL as a Windows service. Set the timer in scheduler as per your requirement i.e. 12 seconds

Regards,
SS
John Dell'Oso
2017-04-27 02:50:32 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Hi Team,
I have a AL i want to add one line in that AL like every 12 sec once only ITIM request will put mean if one ITIM request instate mean next request will instate after 12 sec is it possible ? if it yes how we do that.
please any one tell me clearly.
Regards,
satheesh G
Sounds like a strange requirement - I suppose you could just insert a snippet of script after the put request has been made and put the thread to sleep with system.sleep(12). This can be it's own "script" or you could add it to one of the hooks of the connector that does the "put" - a hook for "Add Successful" for example.

Regards,
JD