Object does not support instantiation
Madhu
2018-02-23 13:24:06 UTC
Error in Prolog0. Exception occurred: java.lang.Exception: Object does not support instantiation com.packageFullPath.className

var Classobj = new Packages.fullpackage.class();

I am getting this error when I tried to initiate a class.
Eddie Hartman
2018-02-23 21:12:54 UTC
Some Java classes do not support direct instantiation. Might be you need to use a class factory or aome other instatiation service
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-25 16:03:30 UTC
Some Java classes do not support direct instantiation. Might be you need to use a class factory or aome other instatiation service
Eddie Thanks for replayas always :)

Could you please give some example or route me how to do this ? I don't know how to use class factory in TDI.
Eddie Hartman
2018-03-05 13:46:15 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Eddie Hartman
Some Java classes do not support direct instantiation. Might be you need to use a class factory or aome other instatiation service
Eddie Thanks for replayas always :)
Could you please give some example or route me how to do this ? I don't know how to use class factory in TDI.
The availability of a class factory will depend on the class you want to instantiate. It should be a part of the library you are using. Is this a custom class that you have made? And if so, could it be that you forgot to make a constructor with the right signature for your javascript line create a new instance?

-Eddie