Hi Eddie and Frans
Thank you for the reply, apologies for only responding now, I was on leave.
I need a bit of assistance with the above mentioned solution. Do you mind having a quick look at my assembly line, and show me how I must include the above into it?
In short, the manager field in Domino is already populated with eg. CN=Mouritz Opperman. So now I need to write this value to AD. So it needs to find the value in domino manager for a user eg. "User A" manager= "CN=Mouritz Opperman". Then it needs to find CN=Mouritz Opperman in AD, convert it to full AD "Distinguished Name" and write it to the target user AD Manager field.
So my assembly line consists of the following:
- LDAP Lookup into Domino (Iterator) (Here i grab the various fields we want to push to AD,)
- Script to customize Domino name (I replace the $dn "," with "/") for Directory Assistance Single Sign On
- LDAP Connector to AD (Update
- Before Execute Script (To log and continue if Customize script finds empty "mail" field. (Which is our link criteria)
- After Modify Script (To log Successful modification if the target field was changed)
- After Add Script (To log Successful update if the target field was empty.)
- Default on Error Script (Also logs ERROR when a user is skipped)
How should I integrate the above mentioned solution into my assembly line? I am not a scripting guru so please be gentle.