SQLite connector - Update and Delete unavailable
Gabi
2008-10-15 09:48:22 UTC
Hello,

I have created an assembly which needs to connect to a SQLite database
2.0, so I use a specific driver for it.

I can insert datas in the database without problem, but I can't do any
update or deletion from TDI.

I encounter the following message in the log file:

18:30:46 [Supprimer User] CTGDIS810E handleException - impossible de
traiter l'exception, delete
java.sql.SQLException: not supported
at
SQLite.JDBC2x.JDBCResultSet.clearWarnings(JDBCResultSet.java:678)
at
com.ibm.di.connector.JDBCConnector.findEntry(Unknown Source)
at
com.ibm.di.server.AssemblyLineComponent.delete(Unknown Source)
at
com.ibm.di.server.AssemblyLine.msExecuteNextConnector(Unknown Source)
at
com.ibm.di.server.AssemblyLine.executeMainStep(Unknown Source)
at
com.ibm.di.server.AssemblyLine.executeMainLoop(Unknown Source)
at
com.ibm.di.server.AssemblyLine.executeMainLoop(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.di.server.AssemblyLine.executeAL(Unknown
Source)
at com.ibm.di.server.AssemblyLine.run(Unknown Source)

Has someone any idea on what I can do to be able to delete or update
on my SQLite database?

Thank you in advance.

Gabriel
Eddie Hartman
2008-10-16 07:43:57 UTC
Hi Gabriel,

This sounds like a question for our L2 support gurus. By the way,
have you turned on Detailed Log (all TDI components have this
checkbox at the bottom of the Config tab) in order to see what
the underlying SQL looks like? Although imho it looks like it is
the clearWarnings call to the driver that is not working...

Sorry to pass the buck :/

-Eddie
Gabriel
kolev.kg
2008-10-16 19:43:42 UTC
Hi Gabriel,

Looks like the SQLite driver you have specified do not support the
call that the JDBCConnector makes to the ResultSet.clearWarnings()
method.

You could find a newer/different driver for your current DB or
probably use a different DB that will suite your needs.

If any of the above works for you or not, I still suggest contacting
the L2 Support team in order this issue to be resolved.

Hope This Helps.

Best Regards,
Kaloyan Kolev.
Chandra
2018-07-03 11:19:48 UTC
Hello

Do we support SQLite database ? Gabriel didi you able to manage your issue if yes how
Can you please share your thoughts on SQLite and TDI
Franzw
2018-07-04 07:36:46 UTC
Post by Chandra
Hello
Do we support SQLite database ? Gabriel didi you able to manage your issue if yes how
Can you please share your thoughts on SQLite and TDI
This is optimistic to take a thread that is 10 years old and then hope for an answer :-)

TDI supports any database that can provide a functioning JDBC compliant provider - so if you can dig that one up TDI should work.

I have heard of rare cases where pople have used JDBC to ODBC to database to get things moving - but that is not something I would recommend :-)

HTH