ERROR - CTGDIS266E Error in NextConnectorOperation. Exception
n***@gmail.com
2018-06-14 11:53:57 UTC
Dear All,

I am new to IBM TDI and Adapter Development. I was working on a requirement of HTTP Client connector which is of REST type.

we have created our own REST Web Service for Testing purpose. The Web service is consuming XML from request body and producing XML response. The purpose of the web service is to create account in Active Directory. we have tested our Web Service using REST CLIENT(POST MAN) and passing XML body, this is working fine and we are getting response 200 with XML.

Unfortunately, we are using the same URL in IBM TDI(HTTP Client connector) i am getting the below error.

Note that i am using CSV for reading Data to create XML payload. I am not using any XML parser as Javascript code is creating XML.

17:08:03,464 INFO - [UserRead] CTGDJW003I Parser will use first input line for column names.
17:08:03,465 INFO - CTGDIS087I Iterating.
17:08:03,479 INFO - <UserDetails>
<userName>john.aldiren</userName>
<firstName>john</firstName>
<lastName>aldiren</lastName>
<password>***@123</password>
<organisationUnit>France</organisationUnit>
</UserDetails>
17:08:03,486 ERROR - [Create New Account] CTGDIS810E handleException - cannot handle exception , callreply
17:08:03,488 ERROR - CTGDIS266E Error in NextConnectorOperation. Exception occurred: java.util.NoSuchElementException: No more tokens in String
17:08:03,489 INFO - CTGDIS100I Printing the Connector statistics.
17:08:03,490 INFO - [UserRead] Get:1
17:08:03,490 INFO - [EmptyScript] Calls: 1
17:08:03,491 INFO - [Create New Account] Errors:1
17:08:03,491 INFO - [ParseXML] Calls: 0
17:08:03,492 INFO - CTGDIS104I Total: Get:1, Errors:2.
17:08:03,492 INFO - CTGDIS101I Finished printing the Connector statistics.
17:08:03,493 ERROR - CTGDIS077I Failed with error: No more tokens in String.

Please Suggest where i am going wrong. Do i need to change my REST Web service code for TDI integration.
yn2000
2018-06-14 15:52:36 UTC
Well, https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ibm.software.network.directory-integrator/E0DDNlgZ6M0 says to apply FixPack 6. So, are you using the latest FixPack?
Rgds. YN.
n***@gmail.com
2018-06-15 10:47:56 UTC
Thanks yn2000 for your suggestion.

I couldn't get the FixPack 6 instead of that i updated TDI with FixPack 7.
Now, i am able to connect TDI to Active Directory but now i am facing another issue as below in TDI.

ava.rmi.ConnectIOException: error during JRMP connection establishment; nested exception is: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Server chose SSLv3, but that protocol version is not enabled or not supported by the client.

Can you suggest to resolve this error.
yn2000
2018-06-15 15:34:33 UTC
I believe your answer is somewhere in here: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21688165
"...Fixes are provided with the IBM SDK, Java Technology Edition to mitigate against the Padding Oracle On Downgraded Legacy Encryption (POODLE) vulnerability on Secure Socket Layer (SSL) V3.0. In order to mitigate this vulnerability, the SSL V3.0 protocol must not be enabled..."
Rgds. YN.
Jason Williams
2018-06-15 18:30:56 UTC
Post by n***@gmail.com
Thanks yn2000 for your suggestion.
I couldn't get the FixPack 6 instead of that i updated TDI with FixPack 7.
Now, i am able to connect TDI to Active Directory but now i am facing another issue as below in TDI.
ava.rmi.ConnectIOException: error during JRMP connection establishment; nested exception is: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Server chose SSLv3, but that protocol version is not enabled or not supported by the client.
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Server chose SSLv3, but that protocol version is not enabled or not supported by the client.
Can you suggest to resolve this error.
Did you implement the SSL related properties found in the fixpack README, into the solution.properties file?

## ----------------------------------
## Protocols to use for SSL
## ----------------------------------
com.ibm.di.SSLProtocols=TLSv1,TLSv1.1,TLSv1.2
com.ibm.di.SSLServerProtocols=TLSv1,TLSv1.1,TLSv1.2
n***@gmail.com
2018-06-20 18:21:48 UTC
Post by Jason Williams
Post by n***@gmail.com
[...]
Thank you Jason Williams for your Suggestion.

I did the required modification in solution.properties file as specified in README but still the issue is not resolved. Can you suggest me with some other solution.
Jason Williams
Sorry that didn't resolve the issue. I recommend you open a case with IBM Support (https://ibm.biz/IBM_SDI_Community) so a review of the ssl trace can be performed.
n***@gmail.com
2018-06-21 18:44:31 UTC
Post by Jason Williams
Post by n***@gmail.com
Post by Jason Williams
Post by n***@gmail.com
[...]

I updated TDI/SDI with fixpack 6 and the issue is resolved.