TDI learning launchpad
2017-08-31 23:16:06 UTC
https://ibm.biz/BdjiM6

Please let me know what you are missing here, or what's still confusing.

Thanks!
-Eddie
rp
2017-09-01 12:03:26 UTC
Eddie, very nice article ! I know I could have used this information when I started my TDI journey many moons ago. Good stuff that all newbs to TDI land should use as a launchpad ! If there is a way to pin your post to this group that would be awesome.
Eddie Hartman
2017-09-01 15:17:46 UTC
Thanks, and it is a work-in-progress as I have been getting good feedback. I don't know of any way to pin this post, but I will put it at the top of http://tdi-users.org :)
Eddie Hartman
2017-09-01 19:43:17 UTC
And here is the link that works to tdi-users: http://www.tdi-users.org
t***@pon.com
2017-12-06 07:40:34 UTC
I would love to see a tutorial in setting up an assembly line that uses the http client connector.
--
This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and may contain legally
privileged information. The information in this e-mail is intended solely

Pon Power BV has its registered office in Papendrecht and is listed in the
Commercial Register of Chamber of Commerce in Rotterdam under file number
23060463. All legal relations of Pon Power will be governed by our general
conditions and they will upon request be made available without charge. The
conditions are deposited at the Chamber of Commerce Rotterdam and can be
found on www.pon-cat.com. Pon Power rejects explicitly the applicability of
any general terms and conditions which its contractual parties may use.
Jurisdiction: District Court Dordrecht, Netherlands.