TDI learning launchpad
2017-08-31 23:16:06 UTC
https://ibm.biz/BdjiM6

Please let me know what you are missing here, or what's still confusing.

Thanks!
-Eddie
rp
2017-09-01 12:03:26 UTC
Eddie, very nice article ! I know I could have used this information when I started my TDI journey many moons ago. Good stuff that all newbs to TDI land should use as a launchpad ! If there is a way to pin your post to this group that would be awesome.
Eddie Hartman
2017-09-01 15:17:46 UTC
Thanks, and it is a work-in-progress as I have been getting good feedback. I don't know of any way to pin this post, but I will put it at the top of http://tdi-users.org :)
Eddie Hartman