How to set-up AxisEasyInvokeSoapWS Function Component in Iterator Mode
c***@gmail.com
2017-03-21 10:34:10 UTC

I've successfully set-up an AxisEasyInvokeSoapWS FC to call a WebService and request information from the backend DB.

I would like to set-up this FC in iterator mode in order to go through all the users in one go.
I guess I would somehow need to call the selectEntries() and getNextEntry() functions? or Can I wrap this FC into another connector (that supports iterator mode?).

Any ideas guys???

Thank you in advance!

Constantinos
Eddie Hartman
2017-03-21 18:09:20 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Hi,
I've successfully set-up an AxisEasyInvokeSoapWS FC to call a WebService and request information from the backend DB.
I would like to set-up this FC in iterator mode in order to go through all the users in one go.
I guess I would somehow need to call the selectEntries() and getNextEntry() functions? or Can I wrap this FC into another connector (that supports iterator mode?).
Any ideas guys???
Thank you in advance!
Constantinos
Once you get back the return payload, you should be able to parse it to an 'hierarchical Entry' and then use a bit of script to cycle through repeating nodes in the xml. I have a number of tutorials on hierarchical data here:

Here is part one (written many moons ago): http://www.tdiingoutloud.com/2013/09/json-and-xml-tutorial-part-1.html
and then (forgive the numbering :P)
http://www.tdiingoutloud.com/2015/02/json-and-xml-tutorial-part-2.html
http://www.tdiingoutloud.com/2016/02/json-and-xml-tutorial-part-2-xml-example.html