Mailbox Connector
s***@gmail.com
2017-03-27 05:31:12 UTC

Please help.

In the current task, I am trying to work on MailboxConnector and SendEmailFunctionComponent. I need to connect to a user's mailbox
using MailboxConnector and send the result after processing, to
another person's mailbox using SendEmailFunctionComponent. The second
part is fine and I am able to send the email. Unfortunately, I am not
sure what values I require to put for parameters in MailboxConnector.
Can you please help me with the connection values for following
parameters:
Mail Server:
Mail Protocol:
Username:
Password:
Comment:
Explanation with example on how to connect with my gmail account or my
professional mailbox account would be very helpful.

Note: This is for lower environment testing purpose. Here I will connect with my mailbox to test. In higher environments, I will be connecting to the server.

Thanks and Regards,
Saurav
Eddie Hartman
Hint: to find out stuff for TDI, I often do a Google for the same challenge being solved using Java, since TDI is pure Java. When you find details for connecting via POP3 or IMAP, the settings will apply to the TDI Connector :)
s***@gmail.com