Hello I need Active directory - Domino directory sync...do any one have latest document for the latest version. Also asking is the TDI best option for this requirement?
Faseen Ahmed
2017-02-07 12:23:03 UTC
Hello,

I need Active directory - Domino directory sync...

do any one have latest document for the latest version of both.

Also asking a question
is the TDI best option for this requirement?
Eddie Hartman
2017-02-07 18:22:10 UTC
First question: Google should find you plenty of videos and even some example Configs, like from http://tdi-users.org under the How To section.

Second question: I am not qualified to answer. I see the world through TDI-colored glasses :)
yn2000
2017-02-28 17:31:09 UTC
Let me answer the second question for Eddie: Yes!
It is a very famous saying in our world that: "You can do a brain surgery using TDI" And I am not kidding. AD has too many twist and turn.

Rgds. YN.