IBM SDI integration with web service (ISIM Adapter)
g***@gmail.com
2017-11-07 15:11:21 UTC

Recently I'm having troubles developing an ISIM Adapter with SDI, the issue is that I'm having troubles reaching a WSDL through a DataPower with a non exposed WSDL, this is a know issue o a product limitation of there's any way that we can consume a non exposes WSDL web service?

Another related question is for SOAP headers, how can I send this headers on the request?

Regards,
yn2000
2017-11-08 23:10:45 UTC
You can put the WSDL in a file located in the machine where the SDI is running.
Rgds. YN.
Sufyan Khan
2017-11-09 06:47:23 UTC
Use HTTP client connector (CallReply mode) to consume the WS.

In connection tab give the WS URL, select method and in output map, send your request xml (include soap headers) in http.body.

The Operation name would be sent in http.content-type attribute.

Regards,
Sufyan Khan