function jump in eclipse security directory integrator
y***@gmail.com
2020-05-25 14:30:20 UTC
Hi there,
In eclipse how could i jump to the java script function that i invoke in the assembly line,apparently i have created java scripts in the scripts folder and being called in the Assembly line, not sure how to jump to that function this was quite easy if it java code from java project by pressing F3 do we have any thing similar here.pls advice.
Eddie Hartman
2020-05-26 14:30:23 UTC
Post by y***@gmail.com
Hi there,
In eclipse how could i jump to the java script function that i invoke in the assembly line,apparently i have created java scripts in the scripts folder and being called in the Assembly line, not sure how to jump to that function this was quite easy if it java code from java project by pressing F3 do we have any thing similar here.pls advice.
If you have scripts defined in the Resources > Scripts then you must first have these loaded by your AL's Script Engine. You can do this either using the AL Options... > AssemblyLine Settings > Include Global Prologs option (the TextEdit area with the Select button to the right);
Or you can load the script in script and evaluate it yourself:

script = system.getScriptText("MyLibraryScript");
eval(script);

Then you can call functions defined there.