IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator Proxy Workflow extension for IBM Security Identity Manager
2020-02-26 08:01:37 UTC
If you need to integrate SDI with ISIM workflow this is the tool for you :

https://community.ibm.com/community/user/security/blogs/konstantin-chistyakov1/2019/10/16/ibm-tivoli-directory-integrator-proxy-workflow-ext

Be aware that it comes ASIS (no warrant - no support) - but we will try to help out on problems using the Community forum as time permits - direct mails are not solicited...

HTH

2020-02-26 18:14:30 UTC
Thanks for sharing, Franz!
Devran Uluçay
2020-02-27 06:32:51 UTC

Thanks for your answer.
I'm working on ISIGI not ISIM.
How can I parse this data to csv file on ISIGI?

Thanks.
Franzw
2020-02-27 07:17:02 UTC
Post by Devran Uluçay
Hi,
Thanks for your answer.
I'm working on ISIGI not ISIM.
How can I parse this data to csv file on ISIGI?
Thanks.
You are in the wrong thread - please be a little more observant - you are making noise :-)

2020-02-27 20:13:21 UTC
Post by Devran Uluçay
Hi,
Thanks for your answer.
I'm working on ISIGI not ISIM.
How can I parse this data to csv file on ISIGI?
Thanks.
IGI has features to import data if it conforms to their format specifications. Find out what that is and then I'm happy to help you write it with SDI/TDI :)