Regarding ISIQ: integrartion product
t***@gmail.com
2019-10-19 09:00:26 UTC
Hello All,
I am working on IBM ISIQ to sync data from ISIM to IGI(IBM Security Identity Governance and Intelligence).User related data was inserted in USER_ERC table but not PERSON table of IGI. If anyone working on ISIQ kindly reply.
Eddie Hartman
2019-10-20 20:21:07 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Hello All,
I am working on IBM ISIQ to sync data from ISIM to IGI(IBM Security Identity Governance and Intelligence).User related data was inserted in USER_ERC table but not PERSON table of IGI. If anyone working on ISIQ kindly reply.
I don't have any experience with ISIQ, but during my work with GTS where we built an IGI Connector, in order to write to the custom fields (USER_ERC, S_USER, etc) you have to make addition calls to the API. Not sure what ISIQ does, but possibly it only writes to one table or API.