hooks flow diagram
y***@gmail.com
2020-05-23 15:00:00 UTC
Hi There,
could you pls provide the link or steps over here for the hooks sequences of calling for ADD,update and lookup pls.

I mean, Before execute-->before initialize-->After initialize and so on .

Thanks

.
Eddie Hartman
2020-05-23 17:12:15 UTC
Hooks are invoked in the same order that they appear in the Hooks tab (top-down). For a flow diagram of each mode, have a look here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bs4t9i89uxq70sd/TDI_7.1_FlowDiagrams.pdf?dl=0

You can also find this PDF as part of the official online ref guide

2020-05-23 17:15:57 UTC
Here’s official link:

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSCQGF_7.2.0/com.ibm.IBMDI.doc_7.2/SDI_FlowDiagrams.pdf?view=kc

Note the flows have not changed since 7.1
y***@gmail.com
2020-05-23 21:49:01 UTC
Thanks Eddie.
Franzw
2020-05-25 06:40:16 UTC
Post by y***@gmail.com
Post by Eddie Hartman
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSCQGF_7.2.0/com.ibm.IBMDI.doc_7.2/SDI_FlowDiagrams.pdf?view=kc
Note the flows have not changed since 7.1
Thanks Eddie.
And I have always the flow diagrams close when I do AL development - they are really good to - not only to describe the hook flows - but also to which SDI objects are available when...