Security Directory Integrator How to use Java ImageIO, BufferedImage Class
devran...@gmail.com
2021-05-11 14:07:34 UTC
Hello,

I want to use java image classes for IBM Security Directory Integrator v7.2 but I receive java not found error. How I use java image classes in SDI.

Need Java Classes;

import java.io.File;
import java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream;
import java.awt.image.BufferedImage;
import java.io.BufferedInputStream;
import java.io.FileInputStream;
import java.io.IOException;
import javax.imageio.ImageIO;

Thanks.
devran...@gmail.com
2021-05-11 14:08:51 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Hello,
I want to use java image classes for IBM Security Directory Integrator v7.2 but I receive java not found error. How I use java image classes in SDI.
Need Java Classes;
import java.io.File;
import java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream;
import java.awt.image.BufferedImage;
import java.io.BufferedInputStream;
import java.io.FileInputStream;
import java.io.IOException;
import javax.imageio.ImageIO;
Thanks.
Also,

I want to convert to byte for .jpg photo in SDI. Can you help me?

Thanks.
Eddie Hartman
2021-05-11 19:23:59 UTC
I'd be happy to help you with this, Devran. Reach out at Eddie at agilitar dot com. We can set up quick clinic.