Is it possible to add Recipients in CC in email using SendEMailFunctionComponent of SDI
Pretty Jacob
2020-06-28 13:21:19 UTC
Dear All,
I am using SendEMailFunctionComponent of SDI to sent email to multiple users.I want to keep some users in CC.Is it possible to add users in CC using SendEMailFunctionComponent ? If possible can you tell me how to do that.

Thanks in Advance
Pretty Jacob
Eddie Hartman
2020-06-29 08:01:03 UTC
Post by Pretty Jacob
Dear All,
I am using SendEMailFunctionComponent of SDI to sent email to multiple users.I want to keep some users in CC.Is it possible to add users in CC using SendEMailFunctionComponent ? If possible can you tell me how to do that.
Thanks in Advance
Pretty Jacob
It is not possible (yet), Pretty - just 'to'. You will have to make do with this for the time being.