Not able to Export jar file from ADT
s***@gmail.com
2018-06-28 09:05:40 UTC

I am new to the IBM ISIM. successfully created TDI, have tested and verified the data from TDI.
Based on the TDI configuration i have developed a connector in ADT. now trying to export the connector configuration but unable to export it as a jar file. i could see that it is exporting in XML format.

server details:

TDI Version 7.1.1
ADT Version 5.1
Local machine OS version: windows 7

Please suggest me to resolve this issue.
yn2000
2018-06-28 14:17:37 UTC
I am sorry, seasonal psychic like me still cannot stitch together on what you are trying to do. ISIM, TDI, ADT, connector, jar, and XML have different contexts, while it sounds like that your issue is on a very basic ADT functionality. How about this far fetched possibility? The account that you use to run the ADT does not have the access right to write a file in the designated folder, so maybe you need to run the ADT using 'Run as administrator' option. Yes, it is far fetched, but based on limited info, it is still a possibility, isn't it? So, please share more info that people in this group can help you better.
Rgds. YN.
g***@gmail.com