TDI - javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Internal Error
c***@gmail.com
2019-01-03 13:40:50 UTC
Hi everyone,

Happy New Year.

I started working with TDI a few weeks back and I have been given the task to load data to ISIM using AL. I have created the AL but the issue is that it fetches from the CSV a few records depending on the type of operation (currently updating users with roles) but the TDI states a "javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Internal Error" and stops the processing. Earlier I used to make my CSV file into smaller parts and then upload. But I wanted to know why this happens for bulk load and is there any solution to it.

Thanks and Regards,
Salvador Fernandes
Eddie Hartman
2019-01-03 18:35:33 UTC
What is the full stack trace, and could you share the xml payload you are sending?