AL For Modify - Get permission ID instead of permission name
a***@gmail.com
2020-06-21 14:36:27 UTC
hi
I wrote custom Adapter to IGI with complex attribute for Rights,
On AL - Modify Account I am getting the permission id in IGI instead of the permission name.
S_ATT:iPermissions:S_VALUE:3432643653543245354|1
instead of:
S_ATT:iPermissions:S_VALUE:Credit Card Ext|1
Any Idea?
Franzw
2020-06-25 07:07:35 UTC
This is really not a question that is SDI/TDI specific but is about IGI adapter functionality. I will recommend you to raise the question in the IAM forum here : https://community.ibm.com/community/user/security/communities/community-home/digestviewer?tab=digestviewer&CommunityKey=e7c36119-46d7-42f2-97a9-b44f0cc89c6d or raise a case with IBM Support - under all circumstances you need to give more details e.g. show your service.def file and other relevant parts of your custom adapter...