IBM SDI Rest Api Login Metod
Devran Uluçay
2020-02-17 12:23:55 UTC
Hello,

I want to do login method with Rest api.
I use http client connector but I can't see Realm field.
I can't login.
What can I do?
Eddie Hartman
2020-02-17 17:48:40 UTC
Post by Devran Uluçay
Hello,
I want to do login method with Rest api.
I use http client connector but I can't see Realm field.
I can't login.
What can I do?
I'm assuming 'Realm' is a required header. Note that you can use the CallReply mode for the HTTP Client Connector in order to get both the Output Map (to pass commands to the Connector, and data to the REST service) and the Input Map (to receive the response from the server).

In order to add your own HTTP Headers, simply map out attribute with names that start with 'http.'. So for 'Realm' map out to 'http.Realm'. Check out the documentation to see the other special attributes you can map to, like 'http.method' to set the HTTP verb (GET, POST, etc.).

/Eddie
Devran Uluçay
2020-02-18 07:24:22 UTC
Hi Eddie,

Thanks for your answer.
I solved this problem but I have a new problem:)
I want to use IBM Identity Governance and Intelligence Rest Api in IBM SDI(Find Entitlement Method).

Output Map: http.body

{
"schemas": ["urn:ietf:params:scim:api:messages:2.0:SearchRequest"]
}

I filled realm Authorization(Bearer Auth) etc.

I take error(The attribute schemas required in schema.)

What can I do?

Thanks.

Thanks.
Franzw
2020-02-18 07:30:25 UTC
Post by Devran Uluçay
Hi Eddie,
Thanks for your answer.
I solved this problem but I have a new problem:)
I want to use IBM Identity Governance and Intelligence Rest Api in IBM SDI(Find Entitlement Method).
Output Map: http.body
{
"schemas": ["urn:ietf:params:scim:api:messages:2.0:SearchRequest"]
}
I filled realm Authorization(Bearer Auth) etc.
I take error(The attribute schemas required in schema.)
What can I do?
Thanks.
Thanks.
It would be easier for us to help you out if we knew what exactly the requirements are. Is there a public documentation of the service ?

For many REST services the authorization is a 2 step process where you perform an initial authentication that results in a token that is used for subsequent calls - is that the case here ?

Also it always helps understanding the exact requirements by doing this through a browser and then look at the debug output...

HTH

Devran Uluçay
2020-02-18 08:25:23 UTC
I filled output map in http client connector output map.

http.body = { "schemas": ["urn:ietf:params:scim:api:messages:2.0:SearchRequest"] }

Document: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSGHJR_5.2.4/com.ibm.igi.doc/reference/ref/ref_governance_rest_api_download.html

First I authenticate in first http client connector, then I call the find entitlement method for ISIGI with the token that came to me and the second http client connector. I get the following error although there is schemas in http.body.

Error: Attribute schemas required in body.
Eddie Hartman
2020-02-19 10:33:04 UTC
Post by Devran Uluçay
I filled output map in http client connector output map.
http.body = { "schemas": ["urn:ietf:params:scim:api:messages:2.0:SearchRequest"] }
Document: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSGHJR_5.2.4/com.ibm.igi.doc/reference/ref/ref_governance_rest_api_download.html
First I authenticate in first http client connector, then I call the find entitlement method for ISIGI with the token that came to me and the second http client connector. I get the following error although there is schemas in http.body.
Error: Attribute schemas required in body.
Are you using the token to set up an Authorization header for your further calls? For example:

requestEntry["http.Authorization"] = "Bearer WwgdmVyc2lvbj0iMS4wIiBlbmNv"

Or whatever your token looks like

/Eddie
Devran Uluçay
2020-02-19 11:05:05 UTC

I use in output map second connector.

http.Authorization = ret.value = "Bearer " + work.Token;

Token = first connector's response and right token no problem.