Wrong mobile no is updated in next user profile from TDI HR Feed in SIM
padam khatana
2020-01-08 11:10:04 UTC
Using HR TDI feed to fetch data from oracle view. It is working fine from days, all of sudden it was reported that mobile no of last employee was also updated for the next user in sequence since for that user mobile no is null value. It is really surprising to me that how come user mobile no is updated in next user mobile no filed. However both user have unique Employee no and unique ID in isim system.

Gone through the ibmdi.logs, but it is the reality that mobile no of previous user is updated while dumping the entry, however same is not there during conn entry and work entry.

Might be there is some cache defined somewhere which is causing this issue. Secondly I was thinking it is only happening for the attribute which has null value in HR record, same is not happening for blank values.
Franzw
2020-01-09 06:52:46 UTC
Post by padam khatana
Using HR TDI feed to fetch data from oracle view. It is working fine from days, all of sudden it was reported that mobile no of last employee was also updated for the next user in sequence since for that user mobile no is null value. It is really surprising to me that how come user mobile no is updated in next user mobile no filed. However both user have unique Employee no and unique ID in isim system.
Gone through the ibmdi.logs, but it is the reality that mobile no of previous user is updated while dumping the entry, however same is not there during conn entry and work entry.
Might be there is some cache defined somewhere which is causing this issue. Secondly I was thinking it is only happening for the attribute which has null value in HR record, same is not happening for blank values.
It is impossible to understand your problem not having any technical information about your TDI assemblyline...

Before reporting a problem in public forum to people that help on their own time you really have to describe your problem in a way that makes it possible to answer - this guidelines are very good explaining that : http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

In you case I would also look into handling of null values in connectors in TDI - this could a problem of that.... if an existing value is removed in an HRFeed special care is needed to make the DSMLV2 connector react to that...