AL not found while running tcb
y***@gmail.com
2020-05-25 15:36:39 UTC
Hi there,
I've below code while running it i get al not found. pls advice.

Note: I've created an Assembly line of LDAPWriteAL where i passed it to startAL which fails at this point by an error al not found.

var tcb=system.newTCB();
var iwe=system.newEntry();
iwe.setAttribute("name","test");
tcb.setInitialWorkEntry(iwe);

var al=main.startAL( "LDAPWriteAL", tcb);
Eddie Hartman
2020-05-26 14:31:50 UTC
Post by y***@gmail.com
Hi there,
I've below code while running it i get al not found. pls advice.
Note: I've created an Assembly line of LDAPWriteAL where i passed it to startAL which fails at this point by an error al not found.
var tcb=system.newTCB();
var iwe=system.newEntry();
iwe.setAttribute("name","test");
tcb.setInitialWorkEntry(iwe);
var al=main.startAL( "LDAPWriteAL", tcb);
The AL Not Found error means that you do not have an AL named 'LDAPWriteAL'. That is why your main.startAL() call is failing.