2019-04-11 15:50:09 UTC
Some of the areas they might want help with were:
* Prerequisites required to determine the feasibility of TDI/SDI integration with a third party system.
* Hands-on on developing a connector (not CSV/Excel). [we have some example connectors to other real systems over APIs, we can demonstrate what we have developed at least]
* Best practices to be followed while developing a connector.
* Learning resources like wikis, forums, slack channels for developing a connector.
* Troubleshooting steps if there is an issue with a connector.
Are there good resources on the kind of broader questions like best practices, determine feasibility of integrations, troubleshooting steps? How would you approach such topics in an open-ended enablement setting (i.e. no set requirements)?